Can you believe the year 2010 is just a few weeks away? I almost feel like I should be the owner of a hoverboard or something…
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give – Sir Winston Churchill
- Best Buy Now Offering Personal Health Technologies
- Best Buy announced today that 40 of its stores in the U.S. have begun offering personal health solutions devices like pedometers, Bluetooth-enabled weight scales and blood pressure monitors.
- How Healthy (or Unhealthy) is YOUR State?
- Is Vermont healthy because of the awesome Ben & Jerry’s ice cream?
- Smokefree Wisconsin Debuts Report on Race and Menthol Cigarettes
- I did a report on this in college and glad it’s still a topic of discussion. Interesting research and observations here.
- 5 Healthcare Ladies to Watch
- So glad that these ladies were profiled as to what they are contributing to the health conversation. A few of them are good friends of mine and it’s always great to see your friends shine. Keep up the great work!
- FrontlineSMS Sets the Record Straight
- I’ve talked about their impact on mHealth quite a bit but here is a post that clears up any question as to what these talented mobile pioneers are focused on doing
- Playnormous Nominated as Marketer of the Year
- Really proud of the work (interactive health games) that one of my favorite companies has been doing – apparently so do others! Please spread the word if you’re in Houston to get them the award!